Sunday, October 11, 2009

Primary Program!

We recently had the Primary Program in our ward. It was a wonderful meeting, all of the children sang beautifully and did a great job on their talks. It's one of my favorite meeting of the year. The spirit is always so strong, and there is never a dry eye in the audience after it is over. This year marked an historic time for our little family all of my kids were in the program this year. Ellie just barely got to be in it, because she turned 12 the next week. It was nice to sit on the bench next to my husband for once, and not have little ones asking "Momma, why are you crying?". I fully enjoyed the talents and antics of my children from the audience. I should have taken a picture! They all looked so precious, all dressed up in their Sunday best. What a blessing families are. I'm truly grateful for mine!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

wow, I should say historic! Just in the nick of time too!
Primary Programs make me cry too, I am such a baby when it comes to cute little kids singing about Jesus!