Friday, February 6, 2009

Weston's 9th Birthday

For Weston's 9th birthday he wanted a STAR WARS cake,
So I made two fighting light sabers.
It turned out pretty good, and he thought it was cool!

Before school Weston got to open a few presents!

New Shaq shoes!
His very own CD player/radio for his room!
Now both Ellie and Weston can turn up their music, and try to blast each other out!

Family Party
Blowing out the candles!
Presents, presents
and more presents!

All the kids and fun playing balloon war!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so out of the loop, I didn't know Shaq was even still around!

Happy birthday Weston!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

So I know you told me your e-mail address but I forgot it. Please post your e-mail address or e-mail me your address so I can add you to our blog. It was good to see you today. Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Cherlelynn
7bednars@gmail.com