Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Disney Program!

Weston was in the 3rd grade Disney program this past week!
This is his class dance to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
He is dancing with the girl in the green.
Weston's part: "Once I said it to my girl, and now my girls my wife, and a lovely thing she is too!"

Weston and his partner Alana.

One of Weston's parts in the program was
Trashin' the Camp from Disney's Tarzan!
Weston is a Monkey!

and

Step In Time from Mary Poppins
Around the chimneys, step in time(Weston on left)
Flap like a birdie, step in time
Link your elbows, step in time!
Weston is 3rd from the left & Donald Duck, is Weston's best friend, Gunner.
Sam & Ray with Donald Duck!
Camille, Maylie, and Minnie Mouse
Camille, Maylie, and Mickey Mouse.
Maylie loved Mickey Mouse and kept asking "Where's Mickey?" though out the whole performance. She was excited to have her picture taken with him.

It was a fun experience for Weston, we will buy a copy of the performance if any one would like to see it.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am kind of sad that we are moving from JR smith and Jacob and the boys will not be in the 3rd grade program. FUN FUN

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

That looks so cute. Susan's class watched it at school. Tell Weston she LOVED the play!!!! I'm sure he did a great job!

Spencer's Adventures said...

That was a cute program. I took Abby to see it. All thie kids did such a great job.

jessi said...

Good job Weston! And it is fun to see a picture of Camille and Maylie too!

Anonymous said...

these are the cutest pic, fun! wow they are all growing up so fast...the play looked like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heather for the cake complement, I think of you every time I make birthday cakes but I have a long way to go.. I will post a pic of the elmo cake I made for Braydens 1st birthday it was better.