Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Do Like Green Eggs & Ham!

In celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday on March 2nd.
We had green eggs and ham, & choc. chip pancakes for dinner.
Ellie said, "I would eat them in a box and I would eat them with a fox."
Weston said, " I would eat them on a boat, and I would eat them with a goat."
Bekah said, " I would eat them here or there, I would eat them anywhere!"
Ray said, " I would eat then in the rain, and I would eat them on a train."
Both Dad & Mom said, they would eat them in the dark.
It was a fun & crazy dinner! After wards, were all watched Sword in the Stone for F.H.E.

6 comments:

jessi said...

Great post, Heather! What a fun dinner idea to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! LOVE it!

Rachel said...

what a fun fun idea! Why do i always find out about things a little too late? DR Suess? How should I have known that? By all the striped hats on every kids' head at school one day?!?!?!?

Spencer's Adventures said...

Cute idea and cute post!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a great idea. Since I'm not teaching this year I forgot all about Dr. Seuss' birthday until Susan came home with the hat. I'm going to have to steal your idea next year.

Jenny said...

I don't like regular eggs that much, I can't imagine Green eggs. Yeah for Dr. Suess!