Saturday, December 8, 2007

Heather's B-day 29 Again!

For my birthday dinner Lyn took me and the kids to this new place in town called The Cobbler House. The food was excellent and the prices were comparable to the Hub. The kids all had breakfast, which is served anytime, and Lyn had their signature BBQ beef brisket meal. My dinner was great too. Then our waiter had the staff sing Happy Birthday to me as the kids requested and they also presented me with their Birthday Cobbler, so good! Cobbler with a big scoop of Vanilla ice cream topped with fresh strawberries and choc. sauce. Yummy! It was a fun night, and a great place to eat. You should try it!
These are a few of my presents, love the snowman stuff! Fav. is the black leather jacket that was a smokin' deal, and the candle Ellie bought with her babysitting money.
Thanks to everyone who called and left reditions of Happy Birthday on the answering machine! It made my day, some of you were so funny!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So you did get my message on your machine wishing you a happy birthday in Hindu. Good, yes, that was me if you couldn't tell. Happy Birthday in English now Heather!

Anonymous said...

Happy 29 b-day Heather:) Hope you had a good one. Your kids are so sweet to acknoledge your b-day and for Ellie to use her babysitting money. Hope you had a good one!

Jenny said...

Very cute, I am wanting a little cobbler and ice cream, when do you want to go?