Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

Not quite Green Eggs and Ham, but just as fun!
Bekah liked the green applesause! Ray thought the green Mac n Cheese was silly, but the green milk was cool!

That night, we had Lyn's family over for the traditional Green and White Dinner!

Everything we serve has to be green or white.

It's fun trying to come up with different menus each year.

This is the kids table. Larry the Leprechan is a tradition too!
The Adult table, plus Ray and Sierra.
Check out those green mashed potatoes! Yummy!

This big cheesy grin is for my friend Jenny, she says I am never in the pictures!
It was a great day, and fun to spend St. Patrick's Day with our family!

3 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

looks like a lot of fun.
You are a creative, fun
lady. The purse cakes for
relief society were so
cool and yummy. Wish I would
have had my camera to take
pictures of them. If you go
into the business I will order
one of your yummy cakes. I had
the lemon one.

Rachel said...

green mashed potatoes?
I would have to eat with my eyes closed!
looks fun though, thank goodness for a few crazy holidays to help spring come quicker!!

Jenny said...

You made my DAY! thanks for the big Cheesey grin... You are not off the hook, I want more, more, more, more, more. Maybe some with a little pout lip or one with a sissor kick!

Thanks for the Smile!!
BTW, green mashed potato's!!!!