Monday, March 31, 2008

Cousin Fun!

This past week we have had a lot of cousins visiting at Grandpa & Grandma Berg's house. We have had a blast playing with them and getting to know them better.
We have had picnics on Grandma's porch with Andalyn.

Playtime in the basement at Grandma's house.

Dress-ups with Sydney.

This is Grandpa Berg and Baby Porter taking a nap.


Binky wars with Abram, my nephew from Switerland.

This is the Dora cake, I made for my niece, Maddison's 3rd B-day!


All the cousin's at Charlotte b-day party!


This is the I spy quilt I made for my nephew Porter!
I even machine quilted every other square and labled it!

It's been a fun and crazy week!








4 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

Aren't families great! Looks like the kids really enjoyed their cousins. Wish I would have made
one of those I spy quilts. They
are really neat. Miss you all.
My mom seems to be ok for now so
I should be back soon.

Annelisa said...

Thanks for the pictures! Good to see what you've been up to all week, since we haven't chatted I'm glad to see you were busy!!! :) Looks like you had fun.

Rachel said...

cute cake, cute quilt, cute kids

I love grandpa and baby pictures together!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Cute cake and quilt! That is cool that you have so many cousins close by.