Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water, Water, and more Water!

Bridal Veil Falls

This is one of are favorite places to play in the summer. The water is so cold, but on a hot day it feels great!
The water at the bottom pool is only about 2-4 ft deep. So it's prefect for wading, and I don't even have to put on my swim suit. Bekah loves to lay down in it!
Weston and Ray like to move the rocks to make dams, and forts.
Ellie likes to climb to the falls in search of cool rocks! We always have a fun time, and usually take a picnic when we go!


Washing the Car!



The kids love to wash the car in the summer! Any excuse to get wet right?!
Of course washing the car always ends in a water fight!
Watch out Weston!

The Berg cousins all got together and went down to Liberty Park in SLC for the day.
It was a very HOT day! We used are zoo passes to get in free to the Tracy Aviary.
(good thing it was free)

Ray liked feeding the ducks.
Bekah & Brieanna thought the Pelican was cool.
Liberty Park Water Fun!

This was by far the best part of the day.
We had a picnic 1st because everyone was starving, then played in the water.
It was a great way to cool off!

Ray running through the circles.

Bekah standing on the water sprayer.
Sammy and Ellie stealin' all the water!
Weston likes to get sprayed in the face!
Mason showing his big muscles!
It was a great day!
All my kids went to sleep on the ride home!(YAH)



4 comments:

Jenny said...

How do I not know where 1/2 of those places are??? Liberty Park, that looks like a fun place and a place that I should know about but some how I don't! You need to come and swim with us in the "cub river" do some down home country swimming!

Spencer's Adventures said...

That sounds like fun. We just went to Bridal Veil Falls on Saturday. I'm glad it is finally open! I haven had a chance to try Liberty Park yet, but I have always wanted to go. These warm days are running short. I may have to make it next year.

P.S. I finished the last one and loved it!

jessi said...

I have been meaning to write how much I love Bekah's new haircut. So cute on her!

jessi said...

Ellie's is really darn cute too!