Monday, May 11, 2009

Tiesha's 21st B-day & Preschool Graduation

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to Tiesha!
Grandma Susy, gave Tiesha this beautiful corset for Rendezvous.
It's hand embroidered at the top.
We gave her these moonstone earrings.
Chris gave her a bunch of stuff(clothes) all securely wrapped up in this tape covered box.
It was a pain in the butt to open though!

Preschool Graduation
Mason, Jack, Carsten, and Ray

Ray recited this poem for the graduation program.
The Snowball
I made a little snowball, as prefect as can be.
I thought I'd keep it for a pet and let it sleep with me.
So I made it some pajamas and a pillow for it's head.
But late last night it ran away, but 1st it wet the bed!

My big 4 yr. old graduated from his 1st year of preschool!

We are so proud!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

those are the cutest graduation caps! Who thinks of these things!?!?!?!?

Love the rendezvous corset too! So very cool! Happy Birthday Tiesha! 21? you are still such a baby to me Tiesha!