Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Summer Fun '07

Summer starts the old fashioned way with Baseball! Weston played coach pitch for the 1st time this year and really loved it. He had 2 awesome coaches (Corey Games & Bryon Horner) who really worked with the boys on their skills.
Ellie played coach pitch/tryout. Which lets all the girls tryout the different positions and learn to play them. Ellie loved to pitch and play short stop, and she was quite good at both.
Grandma Berg takes the cousins to the Hogle Zoo at least once a summer. Ellie, Sammy. Emma, and Bekah designed their shirts for this outing and I made their camo shorts to match.

Ellie's favorite animal is the zebra, so of course we had to have a picture by them.

This is Brigham, Ray, and Bekah playing crash up derby on Kathy & Val patio.
My kids had been to the derby the weekend before with their Dad.
Bridal Veil Falls Wading Pool
This was my new discovery this summer and turned out to be one of the kids favorite spots to go play on a hot summer day. I didn't realize that the Provo Canyon walking trail goes right past the falls bottom and they have set up a little place only 2 ft deep for the kids to play. What a fun free outing! I'm all for free!
Weston just relaxin'
Bekah's all about the pose!

Ray loves to throw rocks and watch them splash.
Ellie informed me that all the pictures of her made her look fat, not! Anyway she didn't want me to show any so I guess I won't.
We had a fun summer this year and really enjoyed being together as a family!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang cute camo shorts!

DeAnn and Mike Thorstenson said...

Your girls are sure cute!!! They look like both of you. Ray looks just like Lyn. Weston sure has grown up. Hope all is well with your family.