Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Almost Halloween!

The library story time had it's annual Halloween party, so my friend Rachel picked up Bekah from school and just Ray and I went. He was Batman and I went as a purple witch! (Yes, I try to stay as close as I can to my true character so it's not a stretch for me to pull it off.)

Anyway, we had a great time together and Ray got a lot of loot which he promptly shared with his brother and sisters. What a sweet little boy!Every year my kids humor me for this picture, they think their Mom is crazy! However, I love pumpkin patch pictures. So this is the pumpkin patch at the local grocery store. It was a little too bright, but hey it's still cute!

I love this time of year, and I love Halloween! I guess I'm just a big kid a heart!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You and Ray look awesome! I love the long black hair. I wish I could pull of the Amanda J look too!! I really wish I could pull off the purple sequined pants!!
So cute.

jessi said...

I love what a sweet boy Weston is. Your kids all look so cute as they squint in that picture!