Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My kids pictures

Ray -2
Bakah -5
Weston-7
Ellie-10
I have been trying to find somewhere to have the kids' pictures taken for awhile, and everwhere I look is either too expensive to do all four of them or too big a of a hassle or not the right size of prints, anyway I decided to do it myself! Now, the lighting may not be prefect, or the colors bright enough, however I think they turned out quite well for a cheap Mom, a digital camara, and a nice white wall.
If any of you want prints let me know what size and I'll make you a copy, I can since I took them myself!






4 comments:

Annelisa said...

Fun! I don't need prints though...I can always just look at them on here! Bekah looks so grown up to me---and I love her in the brown and pink. How time flies (we are getting our family pics done this Friday by a good friend and a good price)

Rachel said...

They turned out cute, good job!
I say the lighting is just great.

jessi said...

they turned out really nice, heather. i think we can just download/print them off ourselves. i have been wanting pictures of all of abram's cousins, so thanks. oh, and happy b-day to ellie! it is so nice to see all of your family events now - it doesn't feel like we are as far away with your blog. you do such a nice job with it.

Anonymous said...

VERY WELL! AND I must say I love the one of your little man Ray. He has the prettiest lips ever! Good Job Mom!