Monday, October 1, 2007

My Niece Maylie's Blessing Day

This is my beautiful niece Maylie, she only weighed 5lbs when she was born, however she is finally gaining weight and filling out. She is just precious!
This is the cousins picture I insisted on. At least everyone is looking at me, sort of.

After the blessing we went to The Kohler Farm in Midway for the luncheon, the kids had a blast making the Uncles and Dads push them on the homemade carnival ride(converted horsewalker)
It used to have a motor, but now it only works by man power.
Ray loved it! and cried when everyone was to tried to push anymore.
It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute Picasa picture!!
Sounds like a great time.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby and that ride looks like so much fun. The bonus is, is that youdon't have to puch them like youdo on a swing which I don't have the patience for!