Monday, January 7, 2008

Goin' to Lunch!

Bekah has a hard time listening, and doing what she is asked at school. So her teacher does this thing with her, that if she listens and does what she is asked the first time she gets a star. She can get five stars a day. If she gets between 15-20 stars a week she gets a play date at the end of the week. This week she choose to take her cousins Brieanna & Sydney to lunch at McDonalds.
They even got to get kids meals, that had Raspberry Torte dolls in them.
Brieanna, Bekah, and Sydney
After lunch we went to the drive thru at Dairy Keen for ice cream cones. It was a fun time spent with her favorite cousins!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

cute cute cute! Someday I will have girls, if not I am glad you have them so I can pretend!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! Looks like she had fun and McDonalds is always a treat!

Rachel said...

Raspberry Torte dolls?? IS this something I should know about??

Looks fun and good for Bekah!

Annelisa said...

thank you for letting me go to MDonalds with you. It was a lot of fun! I miss you.
Brieanna