Friday, January 11, 2008

Temple Night

Once a month my family, The Bergs, go to the Temple as a family. For the month of Jan. we had all but three of my brothers and sisters attend. My brother, Corey & his wife, Mandy live in CA., my brother Jacob & his wife, Jessi live in Switzerland, and my youngest sister Kystalina who is not yet married, were not able to be with us. We went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and then out to eat at The Mongolian Grill & Buffet in Lindon.
This is all of us, except me, I'm taking the picture, and my brother in law, Chad's head, is blocking my Mom & Dad.

This is(L-R) my Dad, Mom, and Emily, Chad, and Lyn.


(L-R) This is Susan, Tyler, Brian, Annelisa, Brad, and Camille.

It was great that all of us could go together this time, since my brother Tyler goes back to law school in CA., and my sister Annelisa & her husband Brian are moving to Japan for three months. It was fun to sit a visit for a bit with no kids fighting for our attention.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW, I can't remember the last time I went to the Temple...

Rachel said...

Good for you guys! It looks so fun. What a great time you must have. You are a lucky girl to have the chance to go with your siblings.

Unknown said...

Well, maybe we should do a friends temple and dinner date night.Then we all could go!