Friday, January 18, 2008

Silly Weston

Lately, Weston has been into telling jokes, and he has a flair for it. Anyway this joke is funny, but It might be more funny just because of the way he tells it!
There are 3 guys, and a genie on top of this cliff, and the genie says if you will jump off the cliff I'll give each of you one wish. So the 1st guy jumps off and says I wish I was a bird and poof he turns into a bird. So the 2nd guy jumps off and says I wish I was a eagle and poof he turns into an eagle. so the 3rd guy jumps off and looks down and and says Oh crap!
At this point Weston can never stop laughing long enough to say that the guy turned into a piece of crap. Which makes the joke even more funny! Bekah and Ray try to repeat Weston's jokes, which for Ray is sometimes funnier, and Bekah sometimes not so good. She into the "shock and awe" affect right now. So much fun for me, ya know. Anyway, thought y'all might like a good joke and if this wasn't one, I guess you'll just have to have Weston tell it!

3 comments:

jessi said...

Very funny and I particularly like Rebekah trying to do a retell. I have her on video from May 2006 trying to retell a story (she had also gotten from Weston). It is kind of funny!

Jenny said...

Heather, so funny... Thanks for the joke!

Rachel said...

Tell Weston I need to hear it from him. You are right, the funniest part of all is them cracking up when they try to tell you! So very cute, I mean handsome.