Wednesday, April 9, 2008

12 Years of Wedded Bliss(whatever bliss is)

Yes, Lyn and I have been married for 12 years!
(I know it is hard to believe, since we look so young.)
It has been a crazy wild ride so far! Our 1st anniversary dinner, I was pregnant and just getting over the nausea stage. We went to dinner in Midway and then left the doggy bag in the truck to go next door to rent a movie. When we got back into the truck, the smell of the left overs made me so sick that we had to stop on the way home so I could throw up all over Lyn's boots! Well, anniversary dinners have gotten lots better over the years. This year we needed just a quick get away. So we got a discount room from KTMP for the Timpanogos Inn in Lehi. We left Friday afternoon and went down to dinner at Chili's, it was good food and it had been a while since we had eaten there. We took our dessert back to the suite and relaxed in the jacuzzi. It was good to get away, even if it was only one night!
Thanks to Chris & Tiesha for watching the kids.

2 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

cute picture of you both.
congradulations on your
anniversary. Ours is April
17, it will be our 32 year.
I had fun the other night in RS
you young girls keep me young
inside...LOL love you all

Rachel said...

Glad you had a good time. It is nice to get away, I am not sure how I know that since Matt and I have NEVER done it, but I would imagine it was nice.

12 years, we got married around the same time.