Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun @ Grandma Berg's and Grandma Susy's

Grandma & Grandpa Berg's
On the 2nd Sunday of every month,
the Berg family gets together for dinner.
Last week I remembered to take pictures.
Here is Corey, my oldest brother, grilling the steaks.
They tasted so good, GREAT Job, Corey!
We like to eat outside on the basketball court. It takes 3 tables for all of us.
Here is my youngest sister, Krystalina(not married), and my niece, Maylie.

My niece, Sophie, and her jam face.
Everyone loves Grandma's homemade jam & rolls.

This is most of the older cousins making a train.
(L-R) Mason, Brigham, Emma, Sophie(behind the train), Ellie, Ray, Bekah, Sydney, Mac, Samantha, & Weston.
Grandma & Grandpa Berg have 20 grand kids.

This is Maylie, she just started walking not to long ago.
Check out that corn patch! the corn has been good this year.


Grandma Susy & Grandpa Blaine's

After dinner fun.
Tiesha and Ray trying to get the kite to fly.

Tiesha, Bekah, Chris, and Ellie on the teeter-totter.
Ray and Weston on the swings.
Klint playing with the kids on the swings.

My kids are Grandma Susy's and Grandpa Blaine's only blood related grand kids, they however have many that have been adopted into our family.

As a family we enjoy going over to both Grandma's and Grandpa's houses' to play and have dinner.



4 comments:

*Crusan said...

Love family gatherings! Aren't we all so lucky to live close???

Jenny said...

I wish our family got together more! It seems that no one gets together unless I plan it or it is a family baby blessing! I guess I need to step up to the plate and start planning them again

Jacob said...

Just know that we are there in spirit...especially since you are using our grill to cook all the food! I hope your still doing this when we come next summer.

Sarah said...

So cute!!! By the way, you are just going to have to come to sewing night to hear the juicy details about the date!