Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mudpies, Peaches, and a Fashion Show!

Mud Pies
One day last week the kids were playing outside, after awhile
I noticed it was to quite so I went outside to check on them, and this is what I found.

Weston's double layer mud cake.

Ray's mud pudding with green leaves.

Bekah's 2 mud pies with leaves for decoration.
The mess wasn't too bad,
but I wonder if they had more fun washing off the deck
with the hose or making the mess.
Peaches

Mandy cutting the peaches to fit in the bottles.

Mom, checking the peaches in the canners.

Peaches that are ready to be processed and some that are done.
I love how pretty they look in the jars.

Fashion Show

Yesterday, Bekah was invited to her cousin's dress-up birthday party.

It was a lot of fun. They got to decorate their own dress ups.

Then have a fashion show for their parents

Bekah's new dress up
Bekah's cousins, Sydney and Brieanna
Bekah and Emma
The beautiful girls, the birthday girl Rebecca,
is the one with her arms over her head.

2 comments:

*Crusan said...

I remember making mud pies and it never made my mom too happy...probably because we filled up the bathroom sink with mud pie remnants!
mmmmmm.....peaches! they look good! If you ever need to get rid of a bottle or two, you know where to find me - right?
fashion show birthday parties are always a hit!
I love looking at your blog...fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

What fun good times! I loved making mud pies! I love how all you woman get together and do peaches. I bet you all have a great fun time, just laughing! Cute fashion show idea. I am keeping that in my memory for Lydia when she gets older.