Friday, September 26, 2008

The Pine Wood Derby!

This was Weston's 1st Pine Wood Derby.
Lyn helped Weston cut out his car & run the sander,
but the design and paint job were all his own ideas.
(I helped with the flames a little bit)

Here is one of Weston's races, his car is 3rd from the right.

The winner of each race was down to the millisecond!

Weston's car(bottom) wasn't the fastest car in the pack,
However he received the award for the Fastest Looking car!
Here are 11 of my wolf scouts, that participated in the event.
(L-R) Braden, Matthew, Weston, Jordan, Gunner,
Kayden, Conner, Drew, Page, Dallin, & Ashton
My wolf scouts took home 1st, 2nd, and 3rd fastest cars in the pack!
Way to go WOLVES!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute! I wish I could have been there, but that darn school thing kept me away! Tell Weston congrats...it sure looked fast to me!