Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun in the Leaves!

My favorite part of Fall is playing in the leaves. We have a big back yard at my parents house,& it's great to rake a big pile & get buried in it, jump in it and best of all, get thrown in it!

Fall leaves, I love the smell, the feel and the crunchy sound!
Me and my girls! A Ray Monster! AAAH!
Bekah
Weston
Ellie


The best part is being thrown in! 1st you have to rake a BIG pile, My Dad and Uncle used to throw us in, now my brother, Tyler has taken over, & the kids LOVE IT!

Here's Ellie, this one jarred her a bit, we needed a bigger pile!
Mia said it was fun, but that's not what her face says!
Bekah loves it of course.
Again, and again!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

I need to let loose a bit! That right now is just more than I could do. RAKE A HUGE PILE OF LEAVES THEN YOU BAG THEM AND PUT THEM ON YOUR GARDEN OR IN THE TRASH!

*Crusan said...

heather - I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so JEALOUS!!!!! That is one of the BEST parts of fall. I might need your parents address - - I have no trees and that just looks like so much FUN! What a memory!! :)

Rachel said...

that is a TON of leaves!

Ella Berg said...

Hey! You guys were having way too much fun while we were gone to Switzerland - it's cold enough now that all we do is watch Grandpa mow up the leaves and put them on the garden!!!