Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Baptism, A Blessing, and Weston's Mohawk!

Last weekend my niece Emma got baptized. We were so glad to be able to be a part of her amazing day. They moved here last summer from CA., and it has been a fun year having them here in UT. We are so proud of you Emma, for the great example you are to all your cousins. There couldn't been a more sweet, loving, and caring girl around!

Here she before her baptism, in her pretty white dress.
And after, positively glowing!

The next day, Sunday, Emma's little brother, Reed was given a name and a blessing.

He is such a good baby.
It was such a great emotional, spiritual, family fun weekend.
My cup runneth over!

On another note- Here is my son Weston sporting his summer Mohawk!
We had to shave it off before church!
He thinks he looks pretty darn cool!

4 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Baptisms and blessings are definitely sweet moments to remember. (And the mohawk was too funny!)

Spencer's Adventures said...

He does look pretty darn cool!

Anonymous said...

I love it. how are you all? I love and miss you all!

Ella Berg said...

Really cute pictures of Emma for her baptism day and little Reed for his blessing day! I'm so glad you're always camera ready!!! Westons mohawk was too cool, but I guess a buzz is "cooler" for summer - not to mention church!