Monday, July 6, 2009

Alyssa's Wedding Cake!

I must be crazy, we had issues with this cake, however it was a blast to decorate!
My BIL Klint, helped me with the flower arranging, he is very talented!
Ready to go!
(the Windex has nothing to do with the cake)
A couple of big strong boys to transport it!
Thank you! Spencer & Ryan!
Cake topper on and all the holes filled in with flowers!
I think it turned out great for my 1st wedding cake.
I can see a few flaws, but no one else could. Everyone gave great reviews!
Jake and Alyssa cutting the cake!
Nicely feeding each other.(Andrew looks on)
After the cake fight!
Jake had frosting all over his face and Alyssa had cake in her hair.
If you can have a cake fight, and laugh about it your marriage will last forever!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is seriously a GORGEOUS cake, you did a fantastic job Heather!

Ella Berg said...

Awesome Heather! The pictures on your blog show the cake much better than on the back of your camera - it really was beautiful!!! Way to go!