Monday, July 20, 2009

Suzy Bogguss Concert!

Lyn Surprised me with Suzy Bogguss Concert tickets, for Saturday nights concert at Sage Creek Arena in Charleston.
This is me with Suzy and my Big Perma Grin!
I was so excited it was all I could do to stay in my seat and not get up and dance around with excitement!!
She gave an awesome performance, and was very personable with the crowd, told some great jokes and even lost her place in a song.
She sang all my favorite songs, for my college days, and even some new ones too!
Suzy and her husband, Doug Crider even performed together.
On the last song, Suzy had Richard and Mary Kaye, and Doug sing the Red River Valley with her.
The sounded great together! Amazing harmony!
Lyn, Me, and Suzy
All my Suzy Bogguss stuff, that I had her sign!

No comments: