Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kamas Pool Fun!

It was a cold day for Spring Break, this week and the kids were restless. So my girlfriend Dyan and I bribed them into getting their chores done for a trip to the Kamas Pool. It was nice to let the kids play, while we visited a bit. I even wore my Capri's and waded.
( No pictures of that)
The kids had a great time and even went to bed early, cause they were so worn out!
Everybody's Favorite the Big Yellow Slide
This is Weston going down the big slide!

This is Bekah!

(I almost missed that shot)




Ellie is too old for the kiddie pool, so

she is learning to like the diving board!




Now you see her!



Now you don't!

( I missed that shot!)


Ray and his good buddy Weston, relaxin'

on the Lazy River!



Waterfall!


Bekah loves to slide!

Ray just hangin' out in the shallow end.

Ray thought he was So Big this time, because the shallow part of the pool has a place where the water is only a foot from the side, and Ray would get up on the side and say 1,2,3, and jump in. Then turn around, grin at me and say "Did ya see that Momma? I jumped in like the big kids."








4 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

cute pictures. Don't you just
love the kamas pool? It is so
neat for the kids. looks like
they had a lot of fun.

Annelisa said...

We loved the pictures! Next time you will have to take us with you!
--Brieanna and Mason :)

Rachel said...

Ray is so darn cute, he is such a big kid! What a good little sweet boy he is. Looks like you had a blast.

jessi said...

glad you guys made it to the Kamas pool. Definitely a fun place I want to go with Abram when he is just a little bit older.