Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kola's B-day

Every year we get together to celebrate Kola's Birthday on April 23rd.
It's really the anniversary of the day we adopted him.
( he was born in Oct.)
At 1st it was just a reason to get together in the spring, but the kids look so forward to it, that it's become a Birthday BBQ! Even Kola gets a hotdog!
This is the dog cake I made him.
It's called peanut butter delight, with cottage cheese frosting!
(Only Kola gets to eat it)
Here he is patiently waiting for the OK!


Here are the kids and Kola!


The kids got popcicles!
I'm glad to was a nice day to have the party outside!



Time for Kola's present!
He very carefully takes the paper off with his teeth!



He loved his bone! However, had to promptly go outside and bury it in his kennel.
It was a good day. The best part is tag with the kids and Lyn after the party, but I forgot to take pictures of that!






1 comment:

Jenny said...

you are the funniest person I know! I can't believe you had a party for a dog! SO cool, I just would have never thought of it! Presents, popsicles, doggie biscut treats, how could you go wrong with a party like that!