Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Twilight Obsession!

This obsession is not unhealthy, as of yet! I just really liked the Twilight book series, and the story appeals to my romantic nature. I am odd, strangely enough, even among the Twilight fans(the new word for us is "Fanpires") because, I love the underdog(no pun intended) Jacob Black! Anyway, here is my Jacob Black in wolf form, and if you haven't read this series you need to. I have Twilight and Eclipse(3) that I could lend you, my New Moon(2) book ships w/ Breaking Dawn the 4th book due out in Aug. '08!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh Heather... how can you be a Jacob fan?!?! My mom and I just bought Team Edward shirts... Mine says Boys Howl, Men Growl...Yay for Edward!

Unknown said...

Jacob Black is the bomb. I dont know you, but way to represent the wolves!