Friday, June 27, 2008

Bekah's Build-A-Bear Birthday!

This is Bekah's 6th birthday cake! It turned out pretty cute despite all the problems I had making it! She loved it and that's what counts!
Here is the cousin picture- Not sure where Ray was The some of the guests- Grpa Blaine, Grpa Vic, Gramie, and Aunt Charlotte
Some of Bekah's presents
One of Bekah's favorite gifts was from her cousins, who spent 3 months in Japan, and brought her back Hello Kitty chopsticks, a case, a magnet, & a cool pink bag!
The next day Bekah, Ellie, Brieanna (cousin) and I went down to the Build-A-Bear workshop in the Mall. Bekah made this bear and named her Rosie. She got to get a few outfits and shoes too! (Coupons are the best!)


I took a bunch of pictures of the event and eating lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory with my phone, but I have no idea how to get them off and on it the blog. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Bekah finally got her build a bear birthday. So worth the wait! Congrats looks like a lot of family, my parents are usually the only ones that make it to my kids birthdays. Heck Brian will be out of town for Jack Jacks. I guess we should Celebrate it early.