Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Favorite Sight!

Today's journal entry is all about my favorite sight. Unfortunately, I couldn't decide on just one. So here are my top 3 favorite things to look at.
1st is my children, when they are smiling and happy and having a good time.
They were all blessed with their Dad's dimples, so when they smile they are irresistible to me.

2nd I'm a sucker for a cute cowboy & my husband Lyn's,

Wrangler Butt still drives me Nuts!

The fact that he is making dinner is an awesome sight too!

3rd The Heber valley side of Mt. Timpanogos is beautiful!
It's the sight that I missed the most when I lived in the southern states,
and will always remind me of home!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I will have to find a picture of Brian in Wranglers. Back when I first met him they wore Wranglers as their work pants. Lets just say there is a big difference between Lyn and Brian

*Crusan said...

heather, I need your tuesday website! What a great way to get ideas for posts! Then you look at my blog and go ..hmmmm....yah-I need that website!!