Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Favorite Places Close to Home

Sorry this is late the kids were sick Yesterday and I forgot it was Tuesday
-Grab lunch: Dairy Keen (Home of the Train)
-Go for a date night: The Cobbler House for dinner.(My favorite place in Heber)
-Pick up creative stuff: 2 places in Heber, Seasons of Home(quilting) in Midway, and the Memory Box(scrapbook/cards)
-Keep the kids busy: The Cobblestone park is their favorite place to play, and I can take my shoes off & walk in the volleyball court sand and pretend I'm on a beach somewhere!
-Get wet: Kamas pool year round, and the bottom of Bridal Veil Falls in the summer.
-Buy a treat: Dairy Keen-best shakes and ice cream cones around.
-Get some fresh air: go on a hike, picnic, cookout, or drive up Snake Creek,(Midway) UT.
-Splurge: Shopping-Park City Outlets(I love Old Navy) to Eat Out: The West Gate Grill @ the Canyons in Park City. The food is amazing!
-Drive away for the weekend-With the kids, camping in Strawberry or up Lake Creek, Just us, the Timpanogos Inn in Lehi, UT. (We stayed their for our 12th anniversary and it was nice to get away)

2 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

Thanks Heather they sound like cool
places also I will bring you all the rainbow trout if your family
will clean them. let me know.....

*Crusan said...

FUN FUN FUN!