Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last Saturday we took the kids and invited Chris & Tiesha and Klint to go up Snake Creek for a cookout and a little fun! We all had a great time. I wasn't shooting well, so there aren't any pictures of me. However, Ellie, Weston, and Bekah all hit the targets some of the time. Ray just had a blast thinking he was so big to get to shoot, but his favorite part was that he got to pee in the woods! My favorite part was roasting marshmallows and making Smores! We all had a great time and smelled just like a campfire when we got home!

1 comment:

RoRo2 said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I also wanted to tell you that we love Snake Creek Grill, we've only been there twice (with my work at christmas time, what could be better than them paying?) wish we could go again it's been a couple years.