Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Favorite Sounds!

It is very hard to pick my favorite sound. So here are a few of my favorite sounds, some are better than others.

One of my favorite sounds is waking up in the morning and hearing the birds singing out my bedroom window. Sometimes I just like to lay there for a minute and listen. It's so peaceful.

A silly sound I like to hear is my kids remembering to flush the toliet without being reminded.

I love to listen to my husband play the guitar, and I love it when Ellie plays primary songs on the piano on Sunday mornings before church.

I love the sound a baseball makes when it hits the bat!(both Weston & Ellie are playing this summer)

I love it when Bekah breaks out into the silly songs she makes up, some of them are quite entertaining.

I love the sound for laughter, especially my children and husband laughing together,
and Ray's giggle when he is teasing someone!

I am grateful for the quiet after the children have gone to bed!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have some REALLY annoying birds, about 76 of, singing outside my bedroom window every morning starting about 4:45. I am tempted to get out the pellet gun!

Okay, nicer Rachel now.
I love Sunday music on Sunday too, I wish someone here could play the piano, I wish we had a piano. I take that back, Kendal would drive me nuts with a piano!

Hope you are enjoying those baseball games!