Monday, November 12, 2007

Bekah's Butterfly book

Bekah is my child, who loves to read infomation books. I've tired many times to read novel type stories to her but after a couple of chapters, she's just not interested anymore. Lately, she enjoys the Magic School Bus series, which is just enough of a story for me with lots of info. for her. Anyway, in school her class is learning about the 5 senses and at home we are reading about butterflies and in the book it tells the 5 senses of a butterfly. So she had to make this book for show n tell so her class could learn about it too.
I drew most of the pictures and wrote some of the words and she colored it!



Bekah had a lot of fun making this book and especially wanted to show it to Brieanna and Sydney, and couldn't wait till Christmas to show them. We hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Heather, I love it. You should have posted the cute note from her teacher too. What a great project.

Annelisa said...

Bekah it is wonderful! I love it. Such pretty colors too. Brieanna will love to see it. I will show her in the morning and post a comment from her!

Anonymous said...

That is so darling! It's a keeper. So talented too! Last sunday in Primary we were singing a song and I motioned to them that I couldn't hear them loud enough and out of no where Bekah pipes up and is just a singing (or should I say screaming) with a smile. She sang so loud and so hard that her face was turning a shade of pink. I honestly couldn't stop laughing, she made the primary smile! I Love her weekly hugs!

Rachel said...

Smart little cookie she is! I love a girl that loves bugs!!
Good Job Bekah!