Friday, November 16, 2007

Flu

We have all (except Weston and Lyn) had the Flu this week. I didn't even get to help in the schools. Ellie came down with it Sunday night, then Bekah got it Tuesday, then Ray, then me. I think I had it the worst case, cause I hadn't had a lot of sleep since Sunday. I was up most every night with a different child, luckily it wasn't the throw-up kind, sometimes I wonder why kids always have to have their Mommas when they are sick, it would be nice once in a while to hear a child call for Daddy. Anyway, the only good thing about all this flu is I lost 4 lbs with out doing too much. So, hopefully I'll be able to keep it off. Now we all are feeling much better and just in the nic a time, I'm having my future sister-in-laws bridal shower at my house on Sat. Maybe I'll post some pictures from that! It should be fun!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope the party went well.
Sorry that the flu bug found your house! Darn I hate it when the kids are sick. And it is true, they always want mom. We love that deep down inside right?

jessi said...

sorry to hear that about you and the kids. yes, just in the nick of time for the bridal shower and for thanksgiving. thanks for keeping us up to date!

Jenny said...

It is past the bridal shower, where are your pictures? Glad you are felling better.