Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cowboy Poetry '07

Cowboy Poetry this year was so fun! We only went to the Cowboy church, yet it was such a great time! All my kids dressed up in their cowboy clothes and we all had too have our picture taken.
A rare picture of Lyn and I.

Doc. Mongo opened the concert and he did a great job!
Doc. Mongo

Belinda Gail & Curly Musgrave are great preformers one of my favorite song they sing is called Father to Father, and they sang it that day!


This is the fabulous Bar J Wranglers, They are one of my favorite cowboy groups. I tried to film a song to put on my blog, but it didn't work, anyway we sat in the 2nd row from the stage.
Brian is one of my favorites in the group! So here's to all the Brian fans out there, he did a great job on his solo!My hero's have always been cowboys is true in Weston's eyes, this is one for his hero's,
Richard Espinoza. He loves him so much that one year for Halloween he dressed up as him.
We had a fun afternoon as a family!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Rub it in, rub it in, rub it in!! 2nd row at Cowboy church when they have been out of tickets for 8 weeks!!
I would give my left leg to be on the front row when Brian sings. Oh man, I can see it now, no wait, hear it now!!

Jenny said...

Wow Heather, I have to say, you do it all. I love how many thing you are able to do with your family.