Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Slumber Party!

My kids only get to have sleep-overs with their cousins, since all their cousins live out of town it doesn't happen very often. So when we get it have a rare sleep-over I try to make it special.
So I braided the girls hair after their bath.
Trennedy got to sleep on the cot in Ellie and Bekah's room. They went to bed at 9:00, but we had to tell them to stop giggling at 10:30 and go to sleep!
Trennedy went to church with us the next day. Bekah was excited to have her in primary with her, even if it was only for a little while before she had to go home. The girls had a fun time together!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute, I guess there are reasons I only have boys! Good job on the braids!

Rachel said...

I love the braids too. Ellie's hair is so long!
It looks like a good time, but I hear ya about telling them to FINALLY go to sleep. I had to do that last night at gma's house with a few cousins!