Monday, February 11, 2008

Artist of the Month

My cousin's wife Katrina Berg, is the Artsit of the Month for Feb. at the Wasatch County Library. Her wonderful paintings are hanging up on the walls above the computer stations. She is an amazing artist. Most of her current art is of old homes and barns around the valley. She is having a drawing for a free painting at the end of the month, so make sure you go to the library and vote for your favorite. Also to all of my family that is away, I will go in and vote for you if you want and maybe one of us will win! :) If you would like to check out Katrina's art go to http://www.katrinamadsenberg.blogspot.com/ My favorite paintings are of the old barns and also my Uncle Woodrow's house. Check it out!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was just at the library today and I was too busy chasing Kendal up the stairs I didn't even look!!!!

I will go back and check it out.

katrina berg said...

thx so much for the publicity...you rock heather! luvs!