Friday, February 8, 2008

Grandpa Berg's 60th Birthday

Dad with his cards from my kids.
For my Dad's 60th Birthday we all went out to eat at The Cobbler House. It was very good, as always. It was a suprise party, however me and my kids missed the suprise part. We all had a great time, though.

This is Ray with Grandpa's balloons. Grandma insisted on the Over the Hill black ones.
Grandpa and his birthday cobbler. He was humoring me for this picture.

It was a fun night. Krystalina presented him with a book of memories from all of us. It turned out very nice. We missed all of you that couldn't be there, and Dad was suprised until he saw Kathryn's car. At least he didn't know we were planning it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray for the Cobbler House!!
Happy birthday sir!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your DAD! The Cobbler house rocks! I hate to admit this but ever since we went that one time for Cobbler after RS, Mark and I have taken our little fam four times! We love it and Mark is very picky and he keeps wanting to go back. I think we will make it a weekly meal. MY favorite so far is the chicken like you suggested....sooooo yummy!!!!

jessi said...

Thanks for the post on yet another birthday celebration we missed. You really are a life-saver to share all of these happenings back at home, Heather. I know that Dad doesn't like is photo taken, but he really looks like he wasn't all too happy to be turning the big 6 - 0! He is a good sport though!