Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Niece's Birthdays!

This is the Supergirl cake I made for my niece Sydney's Birthday!
She loved it!

I ordered the frosting from Days, they have the best color selection!




This is the Princess Castle cake I made for my niece Andalyn's Birthday!


Yes! It looks like the Princess's are tipping over, but the dresses are longer than their feet. I guess that's a polly pocket princess for ya!

She just turned two! It was a fun cake to make, her Mom, Emily helped me frost it. I got all my cute ideas from http://www.cakecentral.com/ It is the best site but very addictive! Happy Birthday Girls! Love ya!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

very cute, very amazing, very much work for a 2 year old!!

Really, dang cute. you have such an amazing talent.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel! Sometimes it's good to hear how wonderful you think I am!

Kohler Family said...

Not only are the cakes very cute but they tasted delicious too!

katrina berg said...

Wow, can't believe i missed those amazing cakes! You really should open a bakery at some point!