Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Date Night

Richard Espinoza, Hollis Pyper, Susy, Blaine, Lyn and Me.


Lyn suprised me this morning when he called and asked if I could get a babysitter for tonight. His Mother won tickets to the TheLedgends of Country Music concert in SLC and wanted to take all of us. I couldn't believe that he actully could make time to go. I guess I'm so used to him working for Heber Appliance and having to ask for time off at a 2 weeks notice. Owning your own business has it's perks!


Anyway, Aunt Kathryn said she would tend the kids and so we went. It was a lot of fun, and nice to just relax,and enjoy an evening out. The new place that Ledgends of Country Music has aquired to do their concerts is a really neat old theatre converted to a concert hall in Murry.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun Date night, how fun to go with lyn's mom too!

Rachel said...

I have so very much wanted to go to that show. Everytime I hear about it on the radio I just dream. One day.
I am glad you had such a good time!