Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Little More May!

My Tulips have Bloomed!

Last Tuesday we got to go pick Grandpa Blaine up from work. Ray loved seeing all of Grandpa's tools and sitting in his "work truck".

The Last Story Time!

Today was the last story time before Summer!

Miss Sally had "The Bird Lady" come and she brought her friend
The Golden Eagle.
The kids were fasinated with the big bird and asked all sorts of good questions.

Here is Ray trying to get the eagle to hop up. The eagle couldn't fly anymore, because when it was little it was hit by a car, but it did spread it's big wings.

My kids all thought it was so cool!

Uni, The Unicorn's B-Day

Uni, was my favorite stuffed animal growing up, and has always lived at my parents house. She has been washed many times and loved by all. Anyway, my niece, Sydney is the one who loves her now. Yesterday, was Uni's B-day she is around 30 years old. We had cupcakes with purple frosting(Uni's favorite color) and played pin the tail on the Unicorn, and wore party hats! I guess I'm just a sucker for a birthday party!

6 comments:

RoRo2 said...

Thank you for reading my blog! I haven't gotten around to reading all yours yet but please don't stop reading mine it isn't because of you at all! I do love your Tulips they are so pretty makes me wish I had some around here.

Spencer's Adventures said...

Congratulations on the tulips. IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!!! I am going to steal your picture of the eagle. I cnanot believe I forgot my camera. Of all days!

Rachel said...

I noticed those pretty tulips! Very nice.
How does uni look so good after all these years, Botox or Clorox?

Jenny said...

I love the tulips! I need more mine are looking pretty spread out.

*Crusan said...

that is so funny that you celebrate Uni!!! I love it! it actually made me lagh in a good way!!

jessi said...

That is a really pretty picture of our tulips. Heather, you are impressive to also celebrate pet and stuffed animal birthdays on top of the six people in your family!