Monday, May 12, 2008

Quilt Guild Fun!

The 1st weekend in May our quilt guild had a retreat in Park City. 3 days of non-stop quilting!Mom watched the kids on Friday, and I was able to go up and stay overnight and come home Sat. afternoon. It was so fun!
Here our my friends, Jenny and Rachel in the cutting room.
This is the view of the quilters from the cutting room. We moved all the furniture on the lower level and set up tables so we could sew.
One of the classes at the retreat, was learning to make a kalidoscope quilt. This is my freind Patty's quilt blocks and it is all from the same material. It's the way that you cut it that makes it so different. So cool!
The best way to sew is in your P.J.'S
Me, Patty, Crusan, Jenny, and Rachel
This is one for Jenny's quilt blocks that we are all doing for quilt block of the month. I really like these colors!
While we quilted into the wee hours of the morning, we also had chic flics to watch/listen to, this one was my favorite!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a super fun time we had, even in our pjs.
I am glad you were able to stay and play.

Jenny said...

Wow, I look very pregnant! Fun time, I was glad you were able to stay longer. Thanks for the color complement!