Thursday, May 8, 2008

Under the Big Top!

For Story time, today it was the big Circus party! Miss Sally did a great job planning this party and the kids all had a great time! The is Soda Pop the clown, her assistant is the famous clown Sydney Berg!(my niece)
This is Soda Pop and my niece Maddison.
Sydney, Ray and Maddison with their balloons!
Brent, from the Bean Museum brought turtles, snakes, and a lizard to shore the kids for the petting zoo part of the Circus!

Little Maddison loved to pet the snake!
Maddison and Ray posing for they're circus debut,
as the trapeze girl and the strong man!
I love this picture!


We had such a fun day!




3 comments:

Jenny said...

Holy buckets is that a real snake!!!!! What kind of show is that with a snake!!!! Really is that a real snake?

Unknown said...

Yes it was a real snake and the kids thought it was funny that it kept going inside the guys shirt to get away from the noisy kids!

Rachel said...

Why do I always forget about Wed mornings? I used to have the speech therapist come, but what is my excuse now?