Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tell All Tuesday!

I recently came across a blogspot called Tell All Tuesday. The idea of this site is to get you thinking about stuff that should be recorded for your posterity or just ideas to post on your blog. Anyway, I got this idea from a friend's blog and combined it with the Tell All Tuesday idea. So check our blog every Tuesday and hopefully there will be some kind of new post.

ABC- All About Me
A-All time favorite food: Any kind of Pasta!
B-Favorite Book: The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers
C-Car: Dream car is a corvette, now I'm driving a S10 Blazer
D-Fav. Dessert: Cheesecake
E- Essential Item: Water
F-Friends: I'm lucky as my sisters have become Moms they have also become my best friends.
G- Goals: Exercise more
H-Hometown: Heber, UT.
I- Indulgence: Chocolate
J- January or July: I really like the fun sledding trip we go on as a family for Lyn's b-day in Jan. every year, yet I also love the time we spend together at the rendezvous' in July. I do like to be warm more than cold. So I guess July.
K- Kids: 4 Ellie-10, Weston-8, Bekah-5, and Ray-3.
L- Life's incomplete without: My family
M- Maiden name: Berg
N-Number & Names of Siblings: 8, Me, Corey, Tyler, Jacob, Annelisa, Emily, Camille, and Krystalina
O- Occupation: A Preschool teacher before I became a stay at home Mom.
P-Phobia or fear: I'm very claustrophobic, and I HATE elevators!
Q-Fav. Quote: "Cleaning and dishes can wait til tomorrow, for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow, so fly away cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
R- Fav. Retail store: Old Navy
S- Fav. Soda Pop: Diet Coke
T- Tell All Tuesday Tag: Annelisa, Jenny, Wendy
U- Unknown Fact: I couldn't ride a bike til I was 8, and I still don't like to ride very much.
V- Fav. Family Vacation Spot: Yellowstone National Park
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting others.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Which one have you had most: Ultrasound(Complications with all of my pregnancies)
Y- Yard work or House work: Yard work!
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

1 comment:

*Crusan said...

that's pretty fun...a quick & easy way to get to know ya!