Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Favorite Taste!

I have a lot of favorite foods, but my Favorite taste will always be Chocolate!
I love Chocolate dipped strawberry shakes from Dairy Keen.
I love Molten Chocolate cake from Chili's, actually I just found the recipe at http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/, I'm going to make it for my friends birthday in Aug.
I love Anything with Chocolate & peanut butter.
I love Chocolate raspberry candy bars(the ones in the gold wrapper that are made in Utah)
I love my Grandma Berg's Qatmeal Choc. chip Cookies
I love Chocolate Zuccuni bread
I love Chocolate covered raisins.
Anyway, I allegric to corn syrup, so I can't have most candy stuff.
So my endulgence is CHOCOLATE!

2 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

good choice

Shellie said...

I am SO with you on this! I adore chocolate!!!