Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Spooks!

Ellie~ Cat Woman, Weston~ Darth Vader,
Bekah~ Capt. Jack, Ray~ A Motorcycle Rider
Out Trick or Treating!
It was fun this year, the weather was nice and no planned truck or treat, so we just had a great time going for house to house.

Some of the Berg cousins at Kathryn & Charlotte's Party
CW-Sydney, Ellie, Rebecca, Bekah, Brieanna,Maddison, Andalyn, AnneClaire, Josh, Carsten,
Sophia,Weston, Ray, Mason, & Maylie

The Pirate and the Princess
Best Friends!




4 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

I enjoyed seeing the kids on halloween. Their costumes were
great. I didn't even regonize them
until Ellie talked to me.

Rachel said...

Bekah looks amazing!!!!

Annelisa said...

I love the picture of Brieanna and Bekah! Hey do you have the pictures from the Library party or was that my camera?? Guess I better check....if you have them send them over. :)

Ella Berg said...

You always have the greatest ideas for costumes! Love the pictures of the kids at Aunt Kathryn & Charlottes house!