Thursday, November 6, 2008

What do they think?

What is something mom always says to you?
Ellie: She calls me Ellie Angel
Weston: Have a good time at school
Bekah: Clean your room
Ray: I love you, Ray


What makes mom happy?
Ellie: When I help her
Weston:When I’m a good cub scout
Bekah: When I listen
Ray: When I clean my room


What makes mom sad?
Ellie: When we go somewhere without asking
Weston: When I’m mean to my brother
Bekah: When I don’t do what I’m asked
Ray: When I be naughty


How does your mom make you laugh?
Ellie: she tickles me
Weston: She laughs at my jokes
Bekah: By tickling me
Ray: When she eats my Sweet Baby Ray ribs


What was your mom like as a child?
Ellie: She had reddish blond hair like me
Weston: She was nice, but her brothers were big teases
Bekah: a girl
Ray: She liked playing with her toys


What is her favorite thing to do?
Ellie: read
Weston: Go to the zoo with my kids
Bekah: Make Cookies
Ray: Make Cakes

What does your mom do when you're not around?

Ellie: Go to the store
Weston: Read her book
Bekah: Sew
Ray: Sleep


What is your mom really good at?
Ellie: Being a good friend
Weston: Helping us grow up
Bekah: Sewing
Ray: Making Cookies


What is your mom not very good at?
Ellie: Climbing trees
Weston: Getting lids off
Bekah: Crocheting

Ray: Opening jars

What does your mom do for her job?
Ellie: Tends daycare kids
Weston: Help us
Bekah: makes food for us
Ray: Teaches me at preschool


What is your mom's favorite food?
Ellie: Chocolate
Weston: Chocolate & Peanut Butter
Bekah: Pasta & Chicken
Ray: Chips & salsa


What makes your Mom proud of you?
Ellie: When I practice my violin without being asked
Weston: When I do good on my reading
Bekah: When I do good at school
Ray: When I clean my room


What do you and your mom do together?
Ellie: Go on Mom/daughter dates
Weston: Go to Cub Scouts
Bekah: Snuggle in the bed
Ray: Read stories

How are you and your mom the same?

Ellie: We both love to read
Weston: We both like to tease
Bekah: We both have reddish brown hair
Ray: We play the computer


How are you and your mom different?
Ellie: I have blond hair and Mom’s is reddish brown
Weston: I have brown eyes & hers are blue
Bekah: I like information books
Ray: Mom’s tall & I’m short


How do you know your mom loves you?
Ellie: She takes care of me.
Weston: She helps me and takes care of me
Bekah: She hugs me
Ray: She gives hugs and kisses.


Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ellie: Shopping
Weston: Go away with just DAD
Bekah: to Park City
Ray: out to eat dinner

1 comment:

Annelisa said...

Great way to remember what they say. Some answers are pretty funny.