Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day '08

A few days before Thanksgiving, my sister in law got the grandchildren together and made these cool Oreo Turkeys.
All the kids enjoyed eating them on Thanksgiving Day!
Grandma & Maylie

Here are a few pictures of the feast.
We had the dinner at my brother, Corey's new house, and it turned out very nice.
Charlotte, Kathryn, Susan, & Tyler
My aunt Charlotte & my sister, Krystalina just found out they both have Celiacs disease. So we had to make a few adjustments for dinner like Gluten free rolls, and cornbread stuffing. They both ate their pumpkin pie without the crust, which I think is better anyway.

Mandy had the tables all decorted very festive, and we just served dinner buffet style.

Emma, Rebecca, Sydney, & Ellie
At the big girls table

Mason
It isn't Thanksgiving without Olive fingers, is it?

Weston & Mac enjoying dinner.

My brother in law, Brian even offered to do the dishes, so all us girls let him.
Then it was time for Turkey naps & a little B-ball.
It was quite a game of 2 ball poison, they even got me to play a few rounds.
Then it was time for Pie & Thanksgiving left-overs.
After we ate pie, some of my brothers, and sisters taught me how to play a game called "Ticket to Ride". It was a lot of fun, and kind of a challenge to play.
All in all we had a great Thanksgiving, we were only missing my brother Jacob and his family, who live in Switzerland. We hope you had a Great Thanksgiving too.


1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Sounds like fun. That's a big group. I saw those oreo turkeys in the Family Fun mag. We didn't get a chance to make them this year...but your's sure turned out cute.