Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Twilight Movie

My sister, Annelisa and my friends Rachel, Teresa, & her daughters Sarah and Shayla all went to the Twilight Movie on Friday night. We had to stand in line(even in Heber) in the cold for around 45 mins. However, we did bring hot choc. to help us stay warm.


Here we are in the Theatre before the movie started. I even wore my "I Run With The Pack" shirt for the event.
Verdict:
I liked it. I didn't love it. I had a hard time with Robert Pattinson being Edward, but he tends to grow on you after a while. When the vamp family comes into the cafeteria for lunch the 1st time they do look beautiful! They left out a few key things that should have been in there for the next movie, but we will just have to wait and see. I wasn't too pleased with Jacob, but I always imaged Steven Strait in that role. However, I did love the Prom. It was my favorite part. So all in all I give Twilight **** Stars. The book, as always was better.
Now we will just have to wait until the NEW MOON movie comes out filming is going to start after the holidays.




3 comments:

Jenny said...

I need to read the books first!

*Crusan said...

you are so funny! My girlfriend and I went to see the movie last weekend too - in PC . I think we were the only ones in the packed theatre that HAD NOT read it!

Annelisa said...

Hey you cut me out of the pic in the theater? What? You didn't like the obnoxious face I was pulling???? Had a fun time even if the movie wasn't the greatest.